Massage Therapyready. set. grow.
At Root Down Yoga, we believe in taking a holistic approach to health and wellness. While yoga gives individuals the ability to tap into their own personal power, massage therapy can compliment your practice by decreasing pain, stress, and fatigue, while improving immunity, mood, and overall well-being.
Benefits of massage therapy:
- Your skin is your largest organ- detoxify!
- Improves circulation of blood and lymph
- Relaxes muscles and improves joint mobility
- Promotes well-nourished and healthy skin
- Encourages general relaxation
- Relieves muscular tension and aches
- Relaxes tight muscles
- Speeds recovery from strenuous physical exertion
- Enhances tissue elasticity and joint flexibility
Onsite Massage Therapist:
Mary Gavaghan, BCTMB, LMT, CMT
Mary Gavaghan is trained in deep tissue Ashiatsu massage, cupping, and Swedish massage.
She will work with you to create your own custom experience with any combination of these services.
- 30 Minutes $40.00
- 60 Minutes $70.00
- 90 Minutes $100.00
- Add a 20 minute steam for $20.00
*First steam complimentary with 60 or 90 minute massage
GIFT CERTIFICATES AVAILABLE!