Massage Therapyready. set. grow.
At Root Down Yoga, we believe in taking a holistic approach to health and wellness. While yoga gives individuals the ability to tap into their own personal power, massage therapy can compliment your practice by decreasing pain, stress, and fatigue, while improving immunity, mood, and overall well-being.
Benefits of massage therapy:
- Your skin is your largest organ- detoxify!
- Improves circulation of blood and lymph
- Relaxes muscles and improves joint mobility
- Promotes well-nourished and healthy skin
- Encourages general relaxation
- Relieves muscular tension and aches
- Relaxes tight muscles
- Speeds recovery from strenuous physical exertion
- Enhances tissue elasticity and joint flexibility
Onsite Massage Therapists:
Mary Gavaghan, NCTMB, LMT, CMT
Specializing in Deep Tissue Ashiatsu and Relaxing Swedish Massage. Do you love hot yoga? Try a steam massage! Add the optional steam canopy before your massage and never leave the table.
- 30 Minutes $40.00
- 45 Minutes $55.00
- 60 Minutes $70.00
- Add a 20 minute steam for $20.00
*First steam complimentary with 60 minute massage
*Additional times available by appointment
GIFT CERTIFICATES AVAILABLE!
Hours: Monday-Wednesday 10am-3pm
To schedule your massage with Mary, TEXT or call 608-399-4407